To help our class run smoothly……….
- Be in the classroom when the bell rings, or you will be marked late.
- All materials must be with you by the time the bell rings. You may not go to your locker after the bell rings.
- Be in your assigned seat and start working on your “DO NOW”.
- Remain in your seat and raise your hand if you need to
talk to me. Walking up to my desk without permission is prohibited.
- Lavatory: Ask for permission and leave only during independent work, NOT
DURING A LESSON. (Emergencies only) One person at a time. Take the pass and sign out. Try to go before class starts. I will not allow you to leave for drinks.
- Remain in your seat until the bell rings. I will dismiss you not the bell.
- Respect others and their property.
- Raise your hand and wait to be called on before speaking.
- Think before you speak.
- Remain quiet while others are speaking
- Follow all directions the first time given.